ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3 days I called the car shop and they said she was ready =0 I was happy=) any ways
the problem was somthing that some one said here on the board but I did what they said to do
ok it was the Fuel Pressure Regulator some one told me to take the hose off of it and if it started it was the fuel pressure regulator
I did that but it did not start I know I did it to the right thing because I looked it up in my books

well anyways it was the FPR and they also adjusted the EFI the price... so far $225
who knows if they will add anything else to the price
well it runs once again!=)

Jeff 280ZXT

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Re: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! Jeff 81 280ZXT Heres What It W

> Well after 3 days I called the car shop and
> they said she was ready =0 I was happy=) any
> ways
> the problem was somthing that some one said
> here on the board but I did what they said
> to do
> ok it was the Fuel Pressure Regulator some
> one told me to take the hose off of it and
> if it started it was the fuel pressure
> regulator
> I did that but it did not start I know I did
> it to the right thing because I looked it up
> in my books

> well anyways it was the FPR and they also
> adjusted the EFI the price... so far $225
> who knows if they will add anything else to
> the price
> well it runs once again!=)

> Jeff 280ZXT

Great! We can all learn from your experience. It usually ends up being something very simple, especially with Z's. The engines themselves are very strong and reliable. Does it run better now than when you bought it?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Good stuff Jeff

I'm glad the beast is finally up and running. I saw your photo's of it sitting in front of your house. Mine sat in my garage for over a year, so I know how that feels to just look at it and just want to drive like a bat out of ****, but not be able to. In any case, congrats!

Steve G

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! Jeff 81 280ZXT Heres What It W

Well when I got it it had a little miss and it would blow smoke every where but after a day of TLC new gas, new water, new oil, new filters,
it ran great, Im getting my car from the shop today so I don't know if what they said about working on the EFI is true but I will see

Jeff 280ZXT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.