ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
The front dam doesn't look like an S/S, and it should have white rims. But I don't own a Shiro, just wish I did.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
compare:

autotrader car:

True SS:

If you can't see the difference in the front spoiler, don't worry about it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
i cant beleive ppl cant tell the difference...and who are u all? i've been gone for like 6 months and theres new ppl :( i miss driving the Z...but after driving my benz around...i dont think i can ride n e other way cept with a benz...but i would always go back to the z......here a recent pic of my benz...

and heres my new system...u guys should definatly get a kicker :) im pushin out 500watts rms with the sony 1200 watt...the kicker SB L7 handles 750 watts rms and i got it off of ebay for $155 and i love every penny

Post Edited (Apr 11, 4:51pm)

·
Registered
335 Posts
You gave up a Z to drive around a benz with whack neon lights that even show in the picture???? Seek professional help!

·
Registered
789 Posts
bro, my z needs repairs, and i dont have money to fix it, and i would rather drive the benz with all the electrical work i have done to it...and it would keep up with an n/a z...im pushin 158hp and 0-60 in 9 seconds, no bs...its an inline 6 2.6L and its been more reliable than the z...dont give me **** for havin an underbody kit...it looks sweet IMO and if u dont like it, dont comment on it...my big mod is to slap on a turbo onto my benz and that'll haul ass...its not my fault i chose to drive class instead of sports till i get the z fixed

and heres a pic of my z...which i still have

Post Edited (Apr 11, 8:29pm)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Apologized for my ignorance on a later ZX togish, but getting a comment from a guy who's driving a neon benz, I dont know about that.

Post Edited (Apr 11, 9:14pm)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the other feedback guys. I guess Illhave to go back to the real Z forum now.

·
Registered
880 Posts
its not a shiro.. and btw i would push my shiro before i drove a high class car with low class glow sticks.. atleast hide the neons so we cant see the bulbs.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Haha; amusing thread... I'll have to agree that a riced out benz is a little silly. That needs to be all black with tinted windows and after market rims then it'd be hot. Combine neon and sony xplod with no matter what car equals totally ****, but that's just my opinion :)

Back to the topic; that shiro is sexy AZ_ZBum. One of them would sell for a mint down here in Australia, absolutely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.