ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy near me is selling a twin turbo 300zx. He was pricing it at 11000, I talked him down to 8700.

Here is the post:
hey i have the 1990 300zx, it is a show car before, and the reason i am selling this car because i have to leave the state soon, so i wish someone help my car. the car have HKS Twin GT2530 ball bearing, about 2500 miles on them - Greddy Front Mount Intercooler with hard pipings - Full New Do-Luck bodykit - Custom Paint Ferrari Blue - Dual Custom Blitz Exhaust Nurspec - Do-Luck Wheels with Toyo Tires size: 18 inch - Custom Chrome front caliper with racing brake pad - Momo Steering Wheel. the car run really good. the car only don't have the radio . thats all . the car never have damage new. everything is really good. the car went the big show in vagues on 2004. the car have around 110000. i think it is really good price, after i change eveyrhitn i don't drive it that much. so let me know if you are interesting
call me if you have time and check out the car.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
You can read and comprehend that?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
enough to understand that the guy wasnt that smart and would sell if for way less than 11k

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
haha, i was about to say that.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
i managed. but it sounds like a good deal if you can get paperwork for the new turbos.... and if it runs good make sure its got good compression, boosts well and everything else checks out. if thats teh case sounds like a deal to me.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
3rd^^

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
It reads like English may be a second language to that person????

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hes asian, and said he is moving out of the state. He lives in Bellevue, 10 minutes from Seattle, and I live in Redmond, 10 minutes from Bellevue, so Im pretty sure I can just go check it out. I sent him the questions about the turbos and the compression, we will see what he says.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
I saw that car advertised. It's some light blue color, and looks ricey right? Seriously, can't remember if it was craigslist or what... I thought about calling him, but I bet the car is trashed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Havent seen any pictures of it, but it does say ferrari royal blue. I thought royal blue was a dark blue!? I would imagine that it would be trashed also. I guess nevermind, if anyone wants it in the Seattle area its on craigslist.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Newest installment of the retard show:

"i don't have the paper for the turbos, and you can check online and see how much for the twin turbos, and after my brother put it in, he doesn't drive that much. and the car is a show car. the car went to show with du-luck. we know the usa owner in seattle, if you don't trust me you can call him ask him how much for the car. seriouly i don't make any money for the car, actually i lost some money too, becuase i have to go back to hong kong, so i have to sell everything i have.
one thing i want to say if you get the car, i have one more front bomper ( it is print already) also i have the wing for the car, but it is silver.
hey how about it, you call me up on friday and see when is the good time for us to meet. so you can check on the car.. please meet around BCC, because i live around bcc.
call me up ok
thank you"

What an idiot

·
Registered
285 Posts
Still might be worth checking out. Some people do have english as a second language, so.......I would not judge him on that.

I would judge the car itself, if you can manage to get a look at it.

The proof is in the pudding, as my mom used to say.

Bob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.