Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here goes...
This is for anyone that has descent machine skills and can weld. I am looking to replicate Engloid's intake job so we can all benefit from it once again. I have neither the time, nor the equipment to do this myself since I am in the military and getting ready to deploy. HOWEVER, I will donate the plenum and benchmark it against the stock plenum, as well as dyno comparisons for all to see. I will also front the money for materials and workmanship.
If anyone is interested, post here or drop me a line at:

[email protected]

To see what the job entails, look here:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/engloid/index.html

·
Registered
880 Posts
sounds like a great idea.. ill also donate a plenum for backup.. i dont have the equipment to do this, but i would be interested in seeing someone make a nice flowing intake for our cars.. priced where we can actually afford them.. you can buy a nitrous kit for less than what it takes to get an engloid plenum and make way more power... no offense engloid~

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would like to see one then ill buy it if it turns out pretty good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have an intake and am looking into getting more flow as i type this. I have all the machines to do this as well as flow benches to test the flow rates. Hope i can help

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey gogoZ I got an email with a pic of the custom intake looks pretty good who installed this on there car? Did red devil make this or what

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the email too. Looks promising and such... Very similar to the engloid intake. Also, I just ported and polished my heads and lower intake plus new cams and lifters. In about a week I am going to get the upper plenum gutted by this guy, and I will post the results in about a month. The gut job will take about 2 weeks.

Does anyone know how to install/weld a BOV on the inlet pipe to the throttle body from the turbo? I am unable to weld anything from my current location.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey gogoZ are using aftermarket valve springs? let me know how the intake works out for ya!

·
Registered
67 Posts
i go to a technical college, and i have the tools to get it done, been looking for a plenum to do it to, the best thing is my best friends dad is the leading role cage builder and frame/chasis worker around here, he works on all the drag cars, **** do all the aluminum wleding i need for me. gotta love hook ups

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.