ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get an intake manifold gasket....i put a new one in from Discount Auto the other week and the sucker alread burnt through!!!! Anyone know where i can get a good one on short notice?? please help

Matt

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Nissan Dealer.

NAPA autoparts -- ask for Felpro brand.

Take back the bad one to Discount Auto. Maybe you got a bad one. Maybe they have more than one brand....

Good Luck

·
Registered
298 Posts
One Horse Town!

If you live in a small one horse town, NAPA can get it for you in 1-2 days, if they don't have it in stock. I think they have one that runs from 73-83 and will fit all. I installed one on my 78 motor because it would have taken the Nissan Dealer a week to order one, and it would be the wrong one when it came in.

Speed

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: One Horse Town!

I called up NAPA and they didnt carry Felpro....so i called up Advance Auto Parts ( whre i got the gasket for my cat converter...that hasn't leaked yet ) and they said they carry felpro...i got the gasket gonna put it in tomarrow and i'll write yah back to see how it fits.

Matt

·
Registered
241 Posts
check your manifold!

If you're burning through that quick, you should see if your manifold's warped. It's pretty common with the stocker.

Dylan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.