Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And a camber kit.

What parts factory replacement parts should I order to complete the installation? Dust boots, mounts, any kind of rubber that might be worn out, anything?

·
Registered
941 Posts
I don't know about you but my dust boots were totally messed up and I had a broken rubber (strutt) bumper. All the little bits are expensive but it would be a huge pain to get the springs off and find out you need this random rubber bit.

my 2c

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did this not-so-long ago myself.

Most of the rubber parts were in decent shape except for the dust boots. I ordered the energy suspension dust boots from suspension.com for $6/pair. I had to modify them slightly but they came out great.

Better than spending $250 on just the rubber parts....that's almost as much as the shocks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wasn't suggesting not to replace them if they are worn out, but he might be able to save some cash by inspecting what he already has before he buys anything new. Some of my parts looked brand new after I cleaned them up, and stuff like that gets pretty pricey for a 10 year old car.

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Argh, $250 more?!

Z-addict - Everybody here is just coming off a big vacation, so things are all screwed up. Hang tight.

Decided what you extra parts you want?

·
Registered
849 Posts
I got everything from Coz (including the shocks and springs), the installation went great (just time consuming - as I am a hack). Get the parts, every one of my rubber parts was chewed up.

Let me know if you need help, I have everything you need to get it done.

Glen
78 280Z
94 300ZX 2+2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.