ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im running 10psi on my shiro, apexi 3" cat back, k&n intake, manual boost controller, apexi s-afc (since today), greddy pov, apexi bov.. i believe thats all.. anyway i need new injectors , mine are leaking into the cylinder causing a rich condition that is annoying and unhealthy for my vg30.. i would like to do a slight upgrade, who and where can i get replacement injectors, or injectors slightly larger.. with my s-afc i can detune an injector to large, or tune up a stock injector.. so price is a big part of it.. any ideas would be awesome.. im restoring abunch of aspects of my engine and would like some input.. injectors, o2, tps, cat, turbo piping (starting to crack) etc.. any input would be awesome.. btw to anyone thinking of the s-afc set-up from apexi, i just wired it in in under 2 hours, and it was quite simple.. especially after i got the mass wires correct.. lol its easy to use as well... now lets see if i can tune on it~ thanks

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
your best bet is Venom Injectors from TSS. I think they're only like $350 a set, and are 10% larger than stock.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you mean mine, check out my page.. there is some older pics, ill have some of the apexi install tomorrow thanks!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.