Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all !
Well guys , just wanted to know were I might get the best deal on a set of six injectors for a 1981 280 nu turbo. I live in the Toronto area of Canada. I have looked into the price at 3 different places. Cdn tire - 77bucks, UAP - $134 and at Nissan thay are a whopping $234.There is quite a difference in price. I have a friend here in Canada that owns a trucking business so he is all over the states every week so I can have anything picked up for me almost anywere down that way. If anyone knows of a better deal, please let me know and I do want to put a good quality injector in my car, but I would also consider putting good used ones in .
thanks in advance
matt

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
$77 CDN is $46.97 US

http://www.carparts.com/parts/compo...emid=32682&parttypeid=22016&reflink=0-0-0-0-0

Has them from $41.13 to $70.99 USD.

The Standard FJ3 for $53.90 ($86.77 CDN) is the exact same one CTC sells for $77.03.

I realize that $462.18 for 6 injectors + GST + PST is a lot of coin BUT you get $18.48 in "Beaver Bucks" back. Then you could build a fuel pressure gauge for free.

Or look at it this way, if you get 6 from somewhere in the states and one of them is DOA or one springs a leak then what do you do?

Wayne Monteath
Masham, Quebec.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wayne,
What you are saying makes alot of sense. If I buy them state side and have a problem, I am screwed and chances are I will be buying the same quality injector. I do think I am going to go with the ones from cdn tire.
By the way thanks for break down on the cash!

Matt wareham
Holland landing Ont.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.