ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so here is my idea, i'm gonna kill my z motor. yah,yah,yah. save all the reasions why i shouldn't. my z is a 77 280z. my question is can i run nitrous with turbo injectors from a 280zx turbo or 300zx turbo? i was told i will need bigger injectors. but here is where it gets tricky. can i use the ecu to run these injectors also? or will i need to buy a jim worlf chip? my reasioning behind this is. i'm going to do the chevy 350 conversion. i already bought a 350ci motor and a 400ci sb also a 6-71 supercharger. and i wanted to have a bit of fun with my 6 banger while i build up my v8. also i'm leaving the option open, if any one want to simply buy the inline 6. it has right around 75,000 origanal miles on it. motor and transmisson both have to go. i will not ship!!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
reccomendation

can't help with the injector stuff but be sure you have enough reinforcements to the body and frame before you stick that mega-horse v8; don't want to end up with a pretzel. sounds like it will be a screamer.
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: reccomendation

A friend of mine in high school put a 427 into a brand new chevy 2. Big tires on the back, the whole deal. The first monster hole shot sent him right to the frame shop for straighting and reinforcement.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: reccomendation

oh, i already know, i have done crap loads of reserch, i'm hoping to be the first z with a 6-71 blower up through the hood. i know there is an other guy with a paxton supercharger. and then maybe i can give the GTS viper in town a run. the f* er rides my ass in when i'm in my 86 300zx. he's always trying to get me goin. he does the same to my friends in the VW's and honda's in town.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.