ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going through Z withdrawel. Dropped off the Z at the paint shop today and am having anziety attacks. Too many "what ifs" running through my head. What if someone steals it or drives/wrecks it or whatever. Will take some pictures when I get it back and insert into my new web page site that is in progress.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Know the Feeling

Went through horrible withdrawals while Zack was in the shop - 6 weeks. Was stuck with driving my sons Bronco II. Really nice truck but operative word here is T-R-U-C-K!! You'll survive it Joe - but the first day back in the saddle can be a killer. I don't even want to think of the accident I almost had. I was so thrilled with having my baby back I went euphoric and nearly pulled out in front of someone!
Enjoy your new ride!!!
Phantom

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Grandpa:)

oi! ojisan! can i have your Z if you croak over and die from your anxiety attacks? Hehe just kidding, glad your getting your car painted :) Let us see whatever pictures you have on your webpage ASAP.
ja ne ^_^
Zya
yuichi
72 240Z
81 280ZX
p.s. i'm stripping the paint off my 240Z now and its a bitch:(

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Hi Yo Silver

Good choice, I did the same with my 83ZXT but I went with a different silver, 98 Ford Metallic Silver Mist. It's alittle different from the origonal but I think it looks good. It's not a perfect show finish, I did it myself, it's a 10 footer, but if it was perfect I wouldn't want to drive it. Maybe that just self- justification but I'm pleased with the way it looks, and it was much cheaper than having someone else do it.

Russel 83ZXT

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<b>RE: Know the Feeling</b>

Hey Phantom... My other mode of transportation is my 1990 Bronco II... Small world..

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grandpa Joes Casket

When my wrinkled old backside hits the bricks I wouldn't mind my ashes sitting on the dash and both of us put 6 feet under. But----- My wife would say @#$ him I will sell the Z and flush Joes ashes down the toilet. She still says I am full of crap... LOL

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE: Grandpa Joes Casket

I'm putting my 81zxt is the shop to get the front end fixed aero kit installed and painted the original blue color. Lucky be I still have my 75z to drive. Although I still have anxiety of getting it back and it hasn't even left yet. Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.