ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking specifically for oem wheels/rims. Have a hard time finding the original set.. Currently have the set of 15s with the pop out center "z" hub, would like something a little classier.. Always looking for deals on any oem parts or accessories as well, hard finding any in middle TN. Inbox me!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
check out this site below: Page 66

http://300zxpartsforyou.com/

Thank you !
Had not come across this site yet.. Wished i had it handy with the rebuild.. Will def use them though as i noticed it has the "trinkety" fixes i need as well!

-Em

I hope you can get what you need. that site has helped me out more than ever during the last few years of doing corrective maintenance on my 87. Steve is really good about getting customers what they need in a quick and timely manner. I highly recommend as a dependable used parts resource.

good luck with your project.

Bon

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are still looking I have a set of wheels and centers from an 86 300z that I have been trying to get rid of. They are in great shape. I got them from a friend who moved and found them in his new garage. He gave them to me cause I have a z car. Also have the stock radio for an 86 as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts