Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I see some of you guys have or have had ADR wheels on your car. How are they? I am looking for an inexpensive set for my car (have 2 bent stock ones, both right side). bouncing is driving me nuts. Never knew what you guys with complaints about sqeeks and noises were talking about until now. Car never made a sound before. I found these and was wondering what you guys think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8027951190&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:PIC

I have been reading about them and they seem ok. Unfortunitaly, can't go hi-end right now...wife will kill me... I figured maybe a 225's or 235's on them. How do you think this would work? Ok?

Thank you

'93 2+2 Ultra Red TT'd

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
7" wheels are really skinny. Your traction on 225's would be horrendous. Maybe you could try and find a full set of stock TT rims. You could easily get 245's on there, and could upgrade from that.

Post Edited (Jan 9, 2:35pm)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I think you would really regret buying wheels that skinny. Even if you added spacers they will sit too far inside the wheel well & not look so good IMO. I 2nd the idea of trying to find some TT wheels.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for all your input. I think that I will continue my search for a good set of stock TT rear wheels. I have seen several of them listed on Ebay.

I'm not sure where that hood scoop link came from, it was to the ADR wheels auction earlier.

Thanks again

'93 2+2 Ultra Red TT'd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.