ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just got a 87 n/a with a airfilter and i have a problem i did a complete tune up on it (wires,plugs,cap,rotor,fuel filter) and right after i di this it started to stumble and fall on its face when its cold it dosnt want to start and it takes about 2 or 3 trys to get it going (sometimes when its warm) but i have checked a few things but i am not sure what else it could be i think it may be injectors but i am not sure!!! i am lost i have ran out of ideas and i really dont want to go and get a test done on it until i have to!!! please help me!!! this is my first z and i really dont want it to die on me!!! i have searched through the past posts but i want new ideas thnks -stan-

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Does it run smooth when you actually get it started?. The hard starting could possibly be due to moisture in the dizzy cap. My 280zx did that may want to check that. Maybe you have a spark plug wire crossed. Just thought i would throw that out there just a thought

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it falls on its face when i got through the first for shifts and then it runs fine but it has a shimmy like it has a vac leak but i cant find one whats the dizzy cap?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.