ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a California Z car, very well maintained, 75% restored, custom paint, NO RUST, NO ACCIDENTS!!! I purchased this vehicle 6 months ago with my credit card and can't afford to keep with the interest I'm paying.

Features: custom paint 7:10, ZTHERAPY CARBS (worth $1,000), vintage "wire-basket" rims (very rare), 5 speed tranny, newer carpet and seat covers, dash cover, performance exhaust (sounds great!), over $500 in stereo equipment: Blaupunkt 160W CD player (flip-down face - Awesome sound!), two 6x9's, two 10" subs in box, two 1" tweeters, ALL KENWOOD SPEAKERS!! 600W KENWOOD amp. for the subs!! Best sounding Z you'll ever hear!!

Known problems: I want you to know exactly what you're looking to bid on so here goes the bad news. Engine is running but tired - low compression and smokes - still pleanty of power though! Paint job is a few years old, some chipping, body is straight except for dents on the top from a tree limb falling on it. Previous owner attempted to install A/C but didn't know what he was doing so there are some wiring problems - the car runs fine but there must be a short somewhere because the battery keeps draining - could be the alternator.
There's a knock in the rearend (those of you who know Z's know this is common, probably tranny mounts) Another common problem is the fuel vent hoses leak if you fill the tank more than half full.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...&showTutorial=0&ed=1005596002&indexURL=0&rd=1

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.