ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no its not sold yet...but after driving it last night..i fell back in love with my zed. The deep, throaty bark from the exhaust and the serious lean that throws you back into your seat...after driving around some little rice burning hondas caught sight of me and heard the exhaust...seems they thought that v6 zs in some way are prey for a honda...it was a 95 dx coupe (i think) and like some early 90s honda thing...the 95 had exhaust but that wasnt gunna help it lol..the first light came up leaving me next the the 95 (with his thuggin music on lol) the other was stuck behind another car in the third lane..suddenly this kid has his rpms at what sounded to be 4kish...i hadnt drived the z in a while mind you, and i didnt want to beat up on it...but i wasnt going to let some little thug in his honda blow unburned 85 octane in my face..i brought the rpms up a little and used the great torque that zs have to put a length or two on him after the light flicked to green..it was hilarious to hear his terrible driving skills chirp the tires and bog down lower to wear the silly little honda may have had 60hp...i pulled away by about 4 car lengths by 40mph then let off the gas..they both challenged me again at a light a few blocks down the road, but id proven my point :) ... ANYWAYS, end of story..i really cant believe ill be selling the Z..sure theres a few areas it doesnt measure up to the new car, but when you get in a Z everything fits like a glove....sure my z is pretty slow, but either way it will be super hard watching the car drive off with some other guy as the driver..i really think ill have to get another in the future, they are addictive..and theyd be even more addictive if i had a turboed one and had the money to spend on it :)..
SORRY FOR THE WAIST OF TIME...i just wish you guys good luck on your cars, and enjoy your z's while they last..its hard to find a car thats sooooooo much better than the z31..theyre fricken awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
2nd.

·
Registered
334 Posts
4rd happened to me with a 944, dont get me wrong but the porsche has great power and handling , but there's something special about a Z31, that once u get in it will never leave, it will never leave u....call me crazy but its the truth : (

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
thats true for all z cars, not just the z31. ZIV as I like to call it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i know ill have a fleet at some point..i really want to find a fairlady 2000, and of course have a few zs a few years down the road...the z has never let me down and its hard to imagine that at some point someone will be putting the thing in a yard, and it will turn out as scrap at some point...the car has never left me stranded, never found my self wrapped around a pole, never was disappointed by the car..and i hate to say that im pretty well hated through the forum but i really do respect alot of you guys for the work you do/have done..you veterans have kept a car alive that not everyone likes..good job

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Your not hated, trust me, there are people that are hated here and your not one of them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red Beauty84zx wrote:

> Your not hated, trust me, there are people that are hated here
> and your not one of them.
>

ask the bum lol

even after i sell the z i may hang around here a little bit, not necessarily posting any..theres just some knowledgable folks on here, and theyre great to learn from :)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I don't think I've ever said I hated you. I don't really recall your name being on that list (which is VERY short btw).

Hope the Altima treats you well.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gracias bum..sorry i thought i was on that list for sure, stupid stuff said in the past..but its all about the learning experience :) good stuff.. this board is great, i recommend the noobs stick around. no matter how much you hate it, you will always learn something

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.