ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i joined z31.com and quickly found that its not much different than in here..few good people but its the same guys from z31 bein the same assholes as always..its rediculous and they need to grow up and treat people with respect and help those who need help...im not naming names but just for future references dont give people **** if what they need is help

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Yeah I used to be over at Z31.com a long time ago. Noticed the same things you mentioned as well as some other negatives. Found this board after I got my 280z and found this place to be much better. Maybe you should sell your Z31 and get a 70-83 Z, that board is much friendlier and much more helpful.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Dude. You said that 10" wide wheels wouldn't fit. If you had done ANY research at all, you'd know that wasn't true.

Sorry you got all butt hurt about it, but if you don't know, don't post like you do.

BTW: I deleted your post on Z31.com. No one cares if you leave or stay. But they will care if you're posting wrong information. YOU need to grow up. And grow a spine.

Welcome to the internet. Have a nice day.

PS: Name my name. I don't give a [email protected]

Post Edited (Apr 23, 7:24pm)

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
You know AZ_Zbum, I'll admit that back in the day when I was a newbie to Z31.com you and Red October pissed me off. Then as I started reading more, posting more, and learning more about my Z's I came to understand. While at times you guys can be harsh you can also be very helpful and you guys tell it as it is. I've now come to appreciate you guys and actually find myself missing Red's posts now that he has a Z32. Maybe as 17_6 grows in his knowledge and hangs around more message boards he'll understand you more. If you want to survive at z31.com you have to post good questions.

P.S. are you still going to MSA?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
hahahaha, Z31.com is harsh!!! no way, really??? :)

I go on there but never post, I like to read some of the "harsh" posts you're talking about, perspnally I think it's funnier than sh*t, but thats just me.

yes they are a$$holes and all but seriously sometimes you just can't take anymore from guys that ask the same sh*t over and over again, the one that gets to me the most is asking if a F***ing Z32 vg30tt fits in a freakin Z31!!!!

you just have to learn to ask the questions that you want regardless of how smart or stupid they are and hope for one nice guy to give you the answer that you want!! but you really can't be crying about this issue liek you're doing right now, no one will feel bad for you, infact I've seen it before where it will get worse for you!!! just learn to read as much as you can, if you want to ask something click on the search button, if you can't find it then ask, very simple.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Yeah I saw the post about the acceident you had but I thought you might bring out the AE or slick top. Well I guess I'll see you next year then.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Ouch, sorry to see that ZBum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.