ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, sorry about that, i had life problems that needed to be solved before I wasted away through all hours of the night on the computer. Steves 280, i have an SDS for the turbo motor i am building, plan on running plenty of boost, big injectors and all, if you could please send me an sds map, or give me a call so i can have a baseline for the amount of boost i will be running on my 280. I would really appreciate some kind of map. Could you help me with this problem. E mail me or reply here on how you can help me out... thanx. The block is in, just waiting to put the fuel injection and turbo on... YEAY!

Post Edited (Oct 18, 1:01pm)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, does anybody know how to make a bracket for an sds crank sensor, all that will be involved in making this, and will anyone accept a paypal payment to make me a crank sensor mount?

Or just get the pulley, drill the holes and make the bracket. any of the three will work.

Post Edited (Oct 18, 1:02pm)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the book, i mean the bracket, the pulley should be easy, it's the bracket that sucks

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Maybe palnet will make some of these brackets for people now that he's done it himself? I "wimped out" (the customer was being cheap..) and went with the MSD BTM box with the SDS 6D system for the car I just finished.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Something like this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.