ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i made an earlier post about a broken screw in connector in my intake manifold...i was told i was wrong and that there isnt one there....ooooooookkkkkkkkk...i guess i must be mistaken lol... but anyway i thought that was what resulted in my low idle but i must be wrong...i did my timing a lil while back and correct me if im wrong but it was supposed to be 15 degrees...i need to recheck but thats what it was set to when i finished the job...considering that i checked it when fin.....might wana c..but anyways... i come to a stop and idle i can see the voltage drop to around 12 volts...this makes sense about timing no? the belt isnt spinning fast enough for the alternator to maintain its 13 - 15 volts...so my best guess is timing....any other suggestions...if you dont think that it is the retarded timing...? oh and i have a clicking noise which sounds like its in the valve setup somehow..be a valve slightly bent or what not...everyone likes to think its spark but no...its not ive gone through everything to make sure its not...help with this question too please???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.