Not open for further replies.
141 - 142 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Re: IDIOT Police chief denounces 'cowardly' iPhone users monitor

Bechtel!!!
Bechtel!!!

Are you kidding me they have more lawsuits against them right now then we do. Just do a search. Not to mention they are posting losses while we are posting gains. I would try to argue my point, but obviously your deals with Bechtel have been better then with us. You might as well say go ask B&V for their opinion. I would also say that you have probably dealt with the Pasadena or Orange County office. Texas is primarily Carter and Burgess division (no longer called that though).

And I didn't move to Texas because of HOA problems. Obviously!

I would continue this conversation, but it's just pointless to argue with someone that does not deal with roadway design and who always no matter what proof you provide for him thinks he's right. You have never lived in Vegas, you are not me, you do not design roadways or traffic control, and if you talk to an engineer I guarantee he will as you WTF are you talking about.

Last post on this subject, just can stand reading your long winded post anymore.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Good...

"You have never lived in Vegas"
No, I only spent about 26 weeks a year working there. Being 3 hours away, I worked Vegas as easily as I did Santa Monica. I didn't like it. It sucked. It's a dismal place, and the more people that go there, the worse it gets. Sorry it doesn't jibe with your expectations the marketing ploy that Vegas is a great town... but it's in the middle of nowhere, it's in a freakin' desert, and frankly the people you meet there all seem to want something for nothing, or to screw you in some way, shape or form... Just my impression, and I'm glad as **** I work overseas now, and don't have to go to Vegas at all anymore. I can't even stand to do an aircraft hop through their sh*tty airport.

"You are not me"
Obviously.

"You do not design roadways or traffic control, and if you talk to an engineer I guarantee he will as you WTF are you talking about."
Well, there's something missing in that sentence, but I DO interact with California TCE's regularly, and we shoot the sh*t all the time. I find it fortunate that California codified the Engineering Aspect of traffic enforcement. It's the regular joes only chance against BS ploys like these cameras and speed monitors. You just can't stand it that you don't control everyone with your little rules. Facts are facts, and the FACTS are that IN THE ORIGINAL POST there was NO ENGINEERING DONE, just POLITICAL jockeying to RAISE REVENUE.

Go make a grade calculation and floon a neighboorhood why dontcha? That's what you guys excel at...

Last post on this subject, just can stand reading your long winded post anymore.

141 - 142 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.