ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Gee, looks like only 15 grand or so and a five week wait while it rides over from Hong Kong. At your age don't you have that handy in your checking account? (I'm 68, and definitely DO NOT!)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first of all, you never ever trust anyone overseas!!! yeah, I'm going to give some money to some dud in HONKKONG with trillion people over there and trust he's going to send me a car!!! right, that'll happen!!!!
actually what I would love to have is a right side driver Z31, now that would be fun to drive :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I like the R32, R34 and the GTR 2000

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Rims are HOTT.

·
Registered
120 Posts
More like give me a 200ZR with a RB20. Those motors were great and I don't know why they were always so underrated. I will put one in a Z someday.

And about the Skylines, the R30 and R31 were the best. LONG LIVE THE RB20!

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have bought many things from jdm sources straight from japan i dont like dealing with them, but i have always gotten what i payed for, i got a complete engine transmission crossmember and axles basically a front clip for a subaru sti that i transplanted in my legacy, it costed me around 5 grand but i got it no problems except for the engine harness which took me a year to hardwire in the dash..........lol i would pay that for that though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.