Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all,

i was wondering if any of you that have 280Zx's or know a lot about them, if i could have your ICQ number or your AIM Screename?
If your on a lot and would help me with my questions sometimes, cause i wish this forum had a chat board:(
thanks
yuichi

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey,
I have a 83 and work on other z's quite often. If you need any help feel free to write me. This is my ICQ #:4961765, name is street.
Laters,
Joshua L.

·
Registered
680 Posts
> I have an 82 that i am restoring to its past
> granduer. I am learning as i go, but I have
> researched alot.

> My icq #is 12364186

> Joe
II m doing the same thing and I think it would be neat if all of us that has Icq use it so eveyone can talk. I m been redoing a 280zx turbo
12628630 Lestat or 9218086 ForeverKnight there both mine icqs so if I m not on one Im on the other

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
> Hiya all,

> i was wondering if any of you that have
> 280Zx's or know a lot about them, if i could
> have your ICQ number or your AIM Screename?
> If your on a lot and would help me with my
> questions sometimes, cause i wish this forum
> had a chat board:(
> thanks
> yuichi

Hiya back,
My ICQ 22675037. I'm a recent ICQ user and not very familiar with the system yet but learning. I have owned several Z's over the years an I'm working on a 77 280Z these days. Happy to help if I can.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hay all if u want it I have the Icq99a it work realy well and I like it one problem with it it 3.6 megs email me or u can icq a message and I will send it to ya take about 10 min. I like it better then the old verson

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.