ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if we are about the only car group (being zcars in general, all years) that doesn't want to see our cars in a fast & furious movie. All I see is 350Z, z32, z31, etc. people writhing in pain because they saw the shots of the upsoming movie. Did the supra owners and RX7 owners have this happen to them when the first one came out?

The honda, mitsubishi, etc, guys seem to love it when they get to see their cars in these movies.

Maybe we're just a different crowd. . .

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I like to see any and all cars in used for any movie...AS LONG AS IT IS DONE RIGHT and clean. Lets review...

Supra from F&F...decent
Gold supra from 2F&2F...butt ugly
Skyline..who cares its a freakin Skyline
S2000...umm hot chick..so it can slide
Mitsubitchy eclipse from 2F&2F...NO **** no.common purple!

Actually the Z32 was in F&F..but atleast it was tasteful. It was just a shot at the rear tail light panel than looked flawless. It had a mirror shine!

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
she looked liked a cute girl that had her skull crushed.there was something wrong with the symmetry of her face.

that being said,i'd still hit it.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, posting pics of the ugly girl. gotta luv it. On the same subject as f&f, they need to make a Gone in 60 Seconds- 2. I loved that movie. Not for the acting or realism, but the cars were first class.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I think the best car movies ar those that DO NOT have sequels..I.E. Le Mans..Bullit...Grand Prix..Gone in 60 sec...

Car movies like Cannonball Run...F&F...and Smokey and the Bandit lost all credibility of bein cool once the made the sequels.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
"she looked liked a cute girl that had her skull crushed.there was something wrong with the symmetry of her face."

You're right, B. That's a good way of putting it.

v v v LOL! v v v

Post Edited (Jan 23, 2:42pm)

·
Registered
562 Posts
The skyline from no2 was great. Just because it had a badge skyline doesnt make it ****....I also liked the FD from no1. But I do agree on the No2 supra and mitsu's.

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
NOW I know who you are talking about. She definetely looks cute but very odd at the same time. I think I recall her mouth moving weird when she talks as well.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yes yes, s2k girl was ugly IMO as well. I think it would be best to leave Z's out of the movies, unless its a more "classy movie" then its ok.

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
see!

she looks as if she could be cute...

but
-her eyes are not spaced evenly on her face(the right eye is too far right)
-her nose is too far to the left
-and her mouth is too far to the right

theres no symmetry.even so,i'd still hit it.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
You guys could of at least gotten a better pic...I think shes one of those girls like from that episode of seinfield.....Its all about the lighting....

Post Edited (Jan 23, 10:16pm)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Put a paper bag over here head..then look at her? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.