ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been put off by 10 different book stores in my request to order "HOW TO MODIFY YOUR NISSAN DATSUN OHC ENGINE" for almost one year now and will do almost anything to get it. I've been told by many bookstores that it will not be re-published. I settled for "HOW TO HOT ROD YOUR DATSUN" but am not happy with it. Can any fellow Z man or woman help me at all. I am willing to pay for a used book with all of the pages for more than the retail price. My number is (423) 876-0637. My e-mail is [email protected] And if you don't want to pay long distance, I will call you. THANKS, Anthony.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Hey Opie83zxt.

I live in Chattanooga. only a 1 hr and 20 min drive. My aunt lives 10 min from the Z-barn.
I want to see your car. Call me. I won't be snoozed until about 12:00.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well, well. I went into my attic last night rummaged around and found HOW TO MODIFY OHC book. I will take $5,000.00 for it. (My wife won't let it go for anything less.) It's a lovely accent to my HOW TO REBUILD OHC book. Any ways, I could make a copy and send it to you. I looked into scanning it in, but that would be like a 100 meg file. Also, the pictures in the book would not be determinable, they would look like dark blobs instead of pics of heads. So that's really not condusive. Let me know, e-mail me.

later,
LuZZifer
'83 turbo project
'87 turbo

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help dude, I'll give you $4,500 for it.(haha) Anyway, whats your e-mail. Thanks ,anthony83zx.
Also, tell me about your project car, we might share some tips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.