1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
post on z31.com.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
**** ebay!!! I almost bought one long time ago from him when he was doing them but thought $300 was too much :)
**** I wish I can get my hands on one now for that much!!!
thats why I say if you get a good deal JUMP ON IT!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hes kinda busy right now, Ive emailed him a few times about the intake and hopefully Ill be getting the next one, or ill be choppin on my own intake and probably fudge it up! lol im not sure but I think ive pushed the limits of the factory intake im probably putting down 320rwhp and my car should be making at least 450rwhp after I crank the boost up some more but I dont think more boost would even help me right now with the factory intake. Ill just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
657 Posts
88hybrid:

Do you have the pathy intake still?? What do you want for that??? And where are you located.... Im interested in doing the pathy conversion.

·
Registered
657 Posts
oh ok............ thats good ............ ive been looking for one for my car..... i found one for $150.... im thinking i should be able to find one for like $100...... good luck finding that engloid!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$150 is ok to pay for a Pathy., I have around $350 in machine work and polishing on this one anyway and didnt think you would want give me that plus what I payed for the intake.

Post Edited (Apr 6, 7:36am)

·
Registered
657 Posts
oh ****........... im hoping to have less into mine.......... somewhere around $150........... im not going to bother with the port and polish.......atleast not untill i get an 86t......

This might not work but ive been thinking about it........... I know the 93 pathfinder has a good deal more torque and HP than my 86 n/a(not exactly sure but i would bet its real close to 200hp right?) so i was thinking what if i converted my vg30e into a pathy vg30e.......... Id use the ECCU, intake, dist., and whatever else i needed.......I just need to find a doner motor... Whats your advice????

Any idea what the specs are on the 93 pathy??????

Post Edited (Apr 6, 8:08am)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.