ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought a fender and egr pipe from this guy after he replied to an ad i put out on z31.com. I paid 2 weeks ago, but the stuff hasnt come. He said he was shipping it through Greyhound and that i would have to pick the stuff up from the local greyhound station. I looked into this and its legit, greyhound does do shipping. Thing is, he hardly responds to my emails and he said that the stuff would be shipped out last wednesday. I still have no tracking numbers. Has anybody had any experience buying things this way and how long should i have to wait? I already froze the charges, as i was buying through PayPal.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
report him to PayPal? I already did, theyre 'investigating' and i think ill call my credit card company just to be safe

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know, i had never heard of him before. He just replied to my wanted ad. I figured what the ****, ill give it a shot. Ill email him once saying when i get a tracking number ill reverse the charges and give him the money.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just a precaution, but tell Z31.com about it too. I got scammed on ebay ($500), and when they finally called me about it they said they couldn't do anything because he wasn't a member anymore. Basically, they deleted him so they wouldn't have to deal with it.

Oh yeah, if anyone knows a guy in texas that sells body kits for newer model GMs on ebay, and has a bad rep or has been talking about his scams. Tell him he's at the top of my hit list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.