ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need confortable seats for my late 260. what kinds of seats would bolt up from another car. i heard eclipse and accord se seats will work. what other options do i have to work with. what other kinds of seats are usable. I am on a low budget so the seats from boneyards are what i need
thanks
matt

·
Registered
685 Posts
Re: anyone know if starion/conquest seats work? n/

Nope,won't work already thought of that and tried at my local junk yard.At least they wont directly bolt in maybe with some modifications they will fit.I also thought that they were too tall when I set them in the Z,A little wide also.They are some bad ass seats though.
GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Re: anyone know if starion/conquest seats work? n/

> Nope,won't work already thought of that and
> tried at my local junk yard.At least they
> wont directly bolt in maybe with some
> modifications they will fit.I also thought
> that they were too tall when I set them in
> the Z,A little wide also.They are some bad
> ass seats though.
> GOOD LUCK!
Hi guys: I presently have bolted into my '77 280 some nice black leather Starion seats.It does require modification. These seats are so available at junk yards for dirt cheap that its worth the time. They are comfortable and look great in the Z. I love mine and they sit you up only very slightly higher. If any interest e-mail me and I will tell you how I did it.
Charlie '77 280

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Matt, I have some great seats in my 70Z. I think they are out of a toyota, they have one identifying mark on them. On the side of the headrestit says TWIN CAM 16. They are black in colout and are a leather vinyl combo, adjustable bottom rake, side bolsters and tilt head rest. Whoever installed them used aluminum plate and the original mounts. They fit great and look as if they were made for the car.

> I need confortable seats for my late 260.
> what kinds of seats would bolt up from
> another car. i heard eclipse and accord se
> seats will work. what other options do i
> have to work with. what other kinds of seats
> are usable. I am on a low budget so the
> seats from boneyards are what i need
> thanks
> matt

·
Registered
432 Posts
> I need confortable seats for my late 260.
> what kinds of seats would bolt up from
> another car. i heard eclipse and accord se
> seats will work. what other options do i
> have to work with. what other kinds of seats
> are usable. I am on a low budget so the
> seats from boneyards are what i need
> thanks
> matt

Matt,

my seats are out of a 91 or '92 Honda Prelude. they are black cloth with a gray/black insert. lumbar and side bolster adj. only needed to drill one hole to adapt them to my bases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.