ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** guys, my Z had been in storage for only 3 weeks and I already missed it like ****! :_(

How come Fast cars appear next to you only when you drive some non competeble car?
I am going around in my Subaru today, and that black GN spinning tires goes along for couple of blocks. Not that bad, but what really ticked me of is that his rear stop light was saying
UD LOOSE. When I had seen it I went compleatly outboard, and almost started to cry for my Turbo beast!! :-(((((
That fucking sucks!!! I also seen few suped up Hondas, and Mustangs. Where in **** all those cars when I am inside my Z?
As I was saying - THAT SUCKS!!!!!

Thanks for listenning. I think I feel a bit better now.

Eugene

PS. You know, it is like when you hunt deer and being cought by it while peeing. Sick.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Even if you had your Z you might have had a decent chance of at least catching up with the GN but you would have lost anyway, unless the driver of the GN was a putz. Grand Nationals are pretty quick, if it was a souped up Honda or Mustang no question you would win. Although i've raced a Turbo honda before and he won , he spent over $10k on the engine, he was only a half a car length away from me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
> Even if you had your Z you might have had a
> decent chance of at least catching up with
> the GN but you would have lost anyway,
> unless the driver of the GN was a putz.
> Grand Nationals are pretty quick, if it was
> a souped up Honda or Mustang no question you
> would win. Although i've raced a Turbo honda
> before and he won , he spent over $10k on
> the engine, he was only a half a car length
> away from me.

Sounds to me like Mr.X may not have a fast enough Z, but you had better watch yourself before you go telling the rest of us that a GN will beat us.

I have beat several Buicks, that I can assure you were quite strong.

So, if you can't beat a Grand National, then I guess this turbo Honda you were racing must have really been a IDIOT! If he can put $10k into an engine, and still not lay down a 13 to 10 second quarter mile,(Like a GN), then he must have more money than sense.

Chris Behney(Yes, this is MY real name.)
Redline Autosports
Ft. Worth Texas(Yes, this is where I'm really from.)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Chris

I'm coming. Thought I would let you know, I'll be coming out this week. I won't be in my Z, YET, maybe next week. Will the meeting place still be the same? What time do you usually show up? Looking forward to meeting everyone and their cars. I will bring pics of mine, for what it's worth. Z ya.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: Chris

> I'm coming. Thought I would let you know,
> I'll be coming out this week. I won't be in
> my Z, YET, maybe next week. Will the meeting
> place still be the same? What time do you
> usually show up? Looking forward to meeting
> everyone and their cars. I will bring pics
> of mine, for what it's worth. Z ya.

Hey, that's great.
I'll e-mail you my phone number, and pager number, so you can call me wed., if yo need to.

Z-ya then.

Chris Behney
Redline Autosports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.