ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure out a way to install a LSD from a 240, or z32. These are EASY to find, and are Pretty cheap, and can be got with the axels. I may try to make a Moustache bar for it, and perhaps some adaptor plates. I dont know yet.. I have considered this to be equally as crutching for most Z31 owners. That **** LSD!!! Z31 LSD diffs are hard to find, and will now bring REDICULOUS prices for unknown miles. I will do this.. But can anyone out there supply me a rear lsd and shafts from a Z32, or 240sx? I would pay shipping, and even a few extra bucks if need be. It may take awhile to figure out what needs to be done, but I'll attempt it. Imagine how nice and easy it would be to find a Z32/240sx diff, for $150 or less, and install it into a Z31!!!! Or should I continue with the Headers?

·
Registered
297 Posts
i vote LSD...they are increasingly rare and expensive. when you have a price estimate for the kit let us know

·
Registered
662 Posts
... please don't mention LSDs... instant headache!

A decent kit would be awesome.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I looked for an lsd for 3 months and finally said fu#k it and bought a nismo lsd from nissan motorsports, I think it was $749 but everybody wanted 450 to 500 for a used lsd that probably is worn out anyways, but yeh it would be nice if there was some other lsd that would fit. Isnt the 240sx a viscous lsd?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
How about this one?

<http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/index.php3?page=shop/flypage&product_id=292&category_id=ccf6e8ad62e6ee964eaf951a3e82ccdb&ps_session=17fb956797eef7480e7f51d73440a76c>

·
Registered
782 Posts
Im not sure but I think those would take a bigger bearing than the z31.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.