ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after i get all the bodt work, my Z is gonna get resprayed. I'm doing it in Top Secret Gold.

To give you an idea:

For a better look at the colr, just not on a Z:

Sorry for the big image (I don't know how to make it smaller).

enjoy, feedback welcome, probably won't change my mind though :p.

Eric

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Ehh, not to hate, but it seems like only the sickest cars in the world are worthy of donning the Top Secret gold and flare. I vote you get 500+rwhp, genuine Top Secret graphics (yes, I said it), and some of their signature gold Volks before you even begin to fake the funk.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha

agreed with all you guys about the whole status symbol kinda like only uber powerful FD3S's can recieve the RESuperG status. But I'm in love with the color. I already have Volks, just not the gold ones haha. So I'm on my way there :-D. And like I said before not much is going to change my mind, haha. Where can i get genuine Top Secret Decals? I don't want something huge, just a lil summin' summin' haha I can already feel the heat I'm gonna get for my poser Top Secret Z32. But in my mind......it's worth it, and if anyone wants to you know.....DONATE a VG30DETT, i just might be well on my way to that 500 rwhp monster ;).

Eric

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Go with the classic gold metallic that is on my 280.

·
Registered
55 Posts
you'll have to find someone who will mix a gold shade to match top secret gold. my friend has a turbo EP civic si and wanted it that color but if you want the real thing you have to ask top secret. more than likely they'll say no (like they did to my friend) or they'll charge you a ridiculous price.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Who knew, skylines and me are sworn enemies...... umm...... uh..... I mean me from 1996-97', the middle school years, you know?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The guy I'm getting the car painted by has done several cars in the Top Secret Gold, such as my buddy's eg6 civic hatch, and if it is not a prefect match, it's **** close, and I don't really mind, 'cause I still like the color. I imagine that they would charge alot at Top Secret for their paint haha. Thanks for commenting and no one bashing me too bad.

Eric

·
Registered
525 Posts
Gee, did you know that Nissan put a slick looking gold on the 90 Z32 already? I have no idea what Top Gold is, or why it's desirable, but if you check out the Pearl Gold exclusive to the 1990 ZX, you may find you like it, and it is actually a true Nissan oem color.

I haven't a scanner to post and display my Pearl Gold beauty, but we do have a member in Minne-Sota who shows his Pearl Gold 1990 here from time to time. Did you see if in the snow a few days ago? It's a very nice color, and quite exclusive, yet stock too.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
i say go for it. Would look good with some wheels.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like Top Secret gold it is

thanks guys

Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.