ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep spending too much time on this forum. Stop with the good posts. Too much turbo talk lately. Go back to the generic stuff so I'll get bored and go work on the car. I'm going to the shop/garage now to yank all the rear suspension out and repaint it. The new bushings will be in in a few days, got to get it ready. looks like I will finally have to install the rear disc brakes as well to get everthing ready.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: I know why my car isn't finished..</b>

Hey Greg what size is your turbo, I know it's a hybrid but what size and family . Did you go Vtrim SuperH or T04E . My personal opinion is that the T04E holds a slight advantage to the H and Vtrim. It has a lower surge line plus a broad high effeciency . The super H looks a little better on the higher boost . Most people just jump to the 60-1 from this point . I know why my car is not done because I'm lazy by nature . I get violent spurts of energy in which I work like mad and finish things .

·
Registered
403 Posts
I know part of the reason could be because I was slow getting the manifold to you :) (let me know if you didn't get it today)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.