ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, the man we love hit a deer in is 300ZXT on friday night, when he was going down to savanah....

heres some pics of the mangled 300ZXT
surprisingly, it isnt in that bad of shape, he drove it all the way home, 300 miles, just like this:

the T-tops were OFF, and we had just rolled my friends window up, he was in the passenger seat.

when he finally pulled to a stop at the gas station, the car spewed steam, as the hood had sliced the upper radiator hose. people gatererd around, saw the deer chunks, the hood was bent half way back, and about 2 feet up in the air. thers also deer slobber all the way down his window, and the rear 1/4 window. as well as hair and blood everywhere.

at this speed, everyone was saying he was lucky to be alive. speed limit was 70MPH, he was going around 78MPH

if it werent for the Z, he would be dead. the sharp front end acted like a cow plow.

fyi, this is bubbleguinea talking, and im going to start finishing my 280...ive got the MSA springs installed, just thought id let you guys know what happened to me. changed every perspective on drving that i have...that honestly was the scariest thing thats ever happened.

the whole front clip is destroyed, its actually worse in person...yet i still drove it to school today and all this weekend :)

i LOVE the Z!!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
At least it's not "giving the ghost" up on you. That's reliability!

Sorry to hear that you had some unfortunate luck with your Z31. It doesn't seem like the damage is too extensive. Some body work and a few front items under the hood and you should be back in shape.

I like the name, "deerman," LOL.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Why dont you sell that engine!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heck no parts car! im keeping this sucker...once i finish my 280, i MIGHT work on this one a little bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.