ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE LOOKING FOR ANY PARTS OR CARS I HAVE PARTS FROM 1970 240Z TO 280ZX PARTS OR JUST NEEDING ADVICE ABOUT YOUR CAR E-MAIL ME!! IM LOCATED IN WILMORE KY

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Re: Take a cue from ALL Z EAST

Joe from ALL Z EAST came in here and helped out a lot of people, proved that he knew what he was talking about and cared about Z's. He got a lot of business out of this, and rightfully so! Single posts saying 'I know my stuff and have a bunch of parts' will only get you so far. While you're at it, please turn off your caps lock!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>So What's the Name?</b>

I full heartedly agree with Brian. If ya know your stuff try fitting in. If your here just to make a buck... BACK OFF!

So now.... what is the name of the company you own or work for?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Everyone has the right to sell stuff:)

Remeber that everyone has the right to sell their Z stuff so you can't just knock this guy down, and brian you have to understand like people knew to computers which he may be use nothing but capslocks, people that have used the internet or have been in chat rooms learn that caps lock means yelling or stuff like brb, or lol its all internet slang and the internet way so lets be nice:)

Zya
yuichi

p.s. i wish the parts for sell board was up again:( hurry derrick;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
RE: Everyone has the right to sell stuff:)

I agree with Yuichi. I have about 10 Z cars now. All of them are for sale or will be parted out as I wish company name or not, people like me keep companies competitive and honest. they know if you can find used parts from fellow Z car buffs here at low costs their gonna have to win your business with punctuality, and the offering of free knowledgable advice to be accepted in our gang. All it takes is one time someone gets ripped off or treated unfairly and the word will spread rapidly. FREEDOM TO ALL! America rules!! thanks for the cool site Derrick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.