ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a long time sense I have been on this site, and I thought I would stop by to see how it was going. Good to see that the Z32 community is still going strong. I am in the middle of my third build due to a spun #1 rod bearing, (fun fun) but I should have the o'l girl back on the road by summer. Anyways, I will make sure to drop by more often. After all, without this site I would have never become the great Z mechanic that I am today. :wink

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
It has been a long time sense I have been on this site, and I thought I would stop by to see how it was going. Good to see that the Z32 community is still going strong. I am in the middle of my third build due to a spun #1 rod bearing, (fun fun) but I should have the o'l girl back on the road by summer. Anyways, I will make sure to drop by more often. After all, without this site I would have never become the great Z mechanic that I am today. :wink
I would hardly say that this forum is going strong. Barely any reply to most of the questions. Myself I only come here about once a week. I think most of the old timers do the same. The site is not the same ever since it got sold.

I owe everything I know about our cars to this site as well. That is TT.net I guess.

Started driving the Z for the season this week. About to take her off the road for a bunch of repairs as well.

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
I rarely come here since it’s pretty much dead. Over on TT.net all the time - pretty active there (but not like the old days...)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I rarely come here since it’s pretty much dead. Over on TT.net all the time - pretty active there (but not like the old days...)

I remember when there was something new to read or reply to just about every hour on this forum... Not to mention the shenanigans. I can't even begin to calculate how much of my time was spent here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts