Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I WANT ANSWERS!

You can't HANDLE the answers!
Son, we have chosen a hobby that needs work, and that work is done by men with wrenches.
Who's going to do it? You? You Bubbleguinea?
I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.
You weep for the caustic comments you receive, and you curse me for providing them!
You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the caustic comment, while unexpected, probably saved time.
My existence on this board, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generally saves time!
You won't face the truth that deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this board, you need me on this board.
Some of us use words like "Search", "Read", "FSM"--we use these words as the backbone of a lifetime repairing things. You use them as a punchline!
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a noob who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very knowledge I've provided, then whines about the manner in which I provide it!
I'd rather you just said "Thank You" and went on your way...
Otherwise I suggest you pick up an FSM and twist a wrench!
Either way I don't give a d a m n what you think you are entitled to!

So nobodies, before you whine about the answer you got...
Consider someone is ready to rip your head off and pee in your dead skull if you screw with those providing your entitlement check answers...

Do I see "sticky" here, or what???

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Wow! It took until August for Tony's annual rant.

The guy must be mellowing.

Carry on sir.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been busy. I visited once and saw the typical Summertime Shite....

I did not have occasion to post the annual "Summertime is Near" warning, so this is he best retroactive commentary I could muster at short notice...

I'm hoping for locked status and sticky for this one! :D

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
"Bubbleguinea?"

Now there is a "flashback of giggles".
I'm trying to remember the name of whats-her-face, the woman in Idaho (I think) with the 280Z. It was always entertaining to read the exchanges between her and Tony D.

Edit: Wait, I think it was Elaine.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ElaineZ. You should search. HA ha ha. I think it was a guy trying to act like woman. IMO:D

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you saw her photo, "Leatherface" would convince you of that fact!:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Nights Mine!

(Tony, yes, I do see a sticky.) I was glad to see this tonight. I was out under the stars as usual, roaming. Watching for my girl to appear from between the shadows of the tree lined street. Walking towards me, like most every night. Stop for a rest on a familiar bench under a magnolia tree facing the clock on the courthouse.
What do I see? Tourists. With their SLRs flashing, posing in front of the law office turned into a show prop, disrupting the ambience that used to be. So I look at them with disgust and move on towards our meeting place.
When she does appear, from the back of her house to the street to meet me, she is so beautiful in the silver moonlight. We smile, embrace. The beginning of our goodnight ritual. We walk together holding hands. Often we stop in the shadows to kiss and hold each other close for a moment. That too is interupted by sluggish intervals of cars driving extra slow and pausing in front of certain homes. The drivers following the tourist map from the Welcome Center. Their HIDs and projector lights cut into our private moments. We gaze at each other, just to have car lights in our face, and vanquish our private bit of darkness. She looks up at me, exposed like another attraction, and tries to ignore being gawked at, and she sighs. As we walk back and part
I cant help but think of the morning wave of tourists that stop at her front porch to take photos of her house. The house where some TV soap opera vampire lives. Some show Ive never seen, with a demographic that seems suffering from some form of arrested developement. She isnt able to use her front porch swing in the day, or just be on her porch at times without having her caught up in photos taken by a guided tour group. (With an especially rude guide whom she has words with once every so often.) Though after midnight she almost fell asleep in my arms gently swaying on the porch swing tonight.
The other day some fanatic was yelling outside her home at 4 AM! She told him to- Be quiet, people are trying to sleep! His response was that she should be used to it by now. It wasnt untill I read your post that I drew the comparison to the "tourists" of Zcar.com. Its not just some people drawn to this site. Its a disgusting mentality that is everywhere. Endless waves of disrespectful, uncaring, 'takers', drawn to something that is not of the constitution of themselves. Rather something they want to be a part of at the press of a button. Be it a camera button, or a forum post button, they both hurt our eyes and steal part of what we once had. We are left with but little choice on course of action. Fight the endless onslaugt as Tony D, others, and I have. Or leave. How long do you think we can hold on without the support of our fellow members? How oft the defenders are attacked from both sides. Slowly, steadily the productive, contributing, wise members gutter and slip away never to return... Its not the job of two lone swordsmen. Its not the job of a handful of Regulators. Its everyones job! The whole communities job to stop the influx of the tourists here.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I urinate truth, and fart justice!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Duz anywun know why my car is running so good right now? I dun a serch but got no good results. It worrys me.

BTW, nice parody to start this sticky, and enjoyed the subsequent comments.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What Parody?
It's like I'm committing a crime. I'm committing a crime, that's what this is about.

:D

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
A profit is never appreciated in his own country until his fellows execute him.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I find it phrophetable to be here in The Philippines, away from pernicious taxation.

:devil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.