ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys... this isn't what I want to do. Those F body guys can have their little club at the parking lot. I will never go up there again. I had a couple of those guys that were up there talked to me since that night, They agreed that the one member was wrong. They said everyone liked my car and loved the way it sounded and were impressed since it was a non turbo straight 6. One guy said he wanted to get rid of his camaro and may get a turbo Z and asked if I could help him find one. He said his camaro keeps crapping out on him. I think it would be an advantage for every one to learn from each others cars no mater the make. Let's face it a motor is nothing but an air machine and they all work the same. Hey when I see a Honda with a 4 banger do 11 in a 1/4 mile..... you bet I want to see under the hood of that car so I can build off of it. And for some one to call me imature because I want check out others cars is a stupid statement. I think Turbo Tony sounds like a very intelligent person and I hope to learn more from him. All I have ever owned is Z cars.... exept for a 80 olds cutlass which I wish I had for a second car because It was cool. So I hope this will didn't cause any trouble....but it was interesting. KIRK

·
Registered
571 Posts
I actually think you offended nobody so relax.
Look you can drive a go-cart with a MR2 Supercharger and we wouldn’t care.
Don’t worry your posts will scroll off the chart in about 3 hours and whoever was or is offender will “Fa Ged Aboud It”.

Madeline Michele
Holllllllllllllywood,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.