ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I CAN SEE!!! GREAT LIGHTS

313 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Tony D 
#1 ·
I just installed some 55/100W H4 Xenon lights in my headlamps. THESE THINGS ARE GREAT! I replaced a set of 80/130 tungsten quartz halogen capsules with these, and actually looks like I can see further. How lower wattage lights work better I have no idea, but I can see better. The lights were from a guy in Group Z SoCal, and they're $40 a pair. If you already have H4's in your car, try these things!!! His e-mail address is: "H4Lights@aol.com"

#3 ·
my car is a 73 240, with Hella Knockoff lights. What I was referring to was the H$ bulb itself. If you've converted to H-4 housings on any car these bulbs will fit. I was interested in them because the 130's made my wiring toasty, and I really should run relays with them, but these new lights work fine and I don't really need to setup relays.

#5 ·
white, real white

they are brilliant white, similat to flashbulb white. they have no blue cast as far as I can see, and it's my understanding that those that DO have a blue cast have some sort of coating on the bulb to filter the light that way, which actually cuts down on projected lights. They're really white--I like them, and will be retrofitting my other cars when I get the $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.