ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone out in Z land...I am an aspiring datsun owner...but there are a couple of things I'd like to know..could I get a turnkey 76 280Z and the VR ferrari GTO kit for under 8 grand...It would also be very helpful if I could find this stuff on the east coast...If anyone has any info..just post it or email me..I am running on a limited budget..so any help would be nice...thanks much

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
> Hey everyone out in Z land...I am an
> aspiring datsun owner...but there are a
> couple of things I'd like to know..could I
> get a turnkey 76 280Z and the VR ferrari GTO
> kit for under 8 grand...It would also be
> very helpful if I could find this stuff on
> the east coast...If anyone has any
> info..just post it or email me..I am running
> on a limited budget..so any help would be
> nice...thanks much

No way to get the complete car built for you for under 8g's. there are a few companies that make the kits.
VR engineering does em. I called em and the guy said 7g's for a painted kit on a Z chassis with complete interior. But that's without a motor and w/o suspension mods and that doesn't include the price of the donor car.
check out these sites

www.cybercars.com/stable.htm
www.cybercars.com/velorosa.html
www.newtier.com/graber/z-car/
The last site is being made by a guy that visits this board, his name is Steve Graber.

A place called Subtle Z also makes the kit but I forgot their page, just search them.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey...I guess that I forgot to mention that I would build the car myself...I just wondered if I could get a donor car and a conversion kit, along with the needed parts for under 8grand. sorry for the mixup...:(

thanks for the sites...I have only seen the subtle Z site...I will look into them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.