ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In theory, it is my belief that it takes air & gasoline (or some form thereof) to make a Z 32 run. However, HaulinAzz15 has argued that the Z 32 is a hybrid and will run on either and that you don't need both. He decided that he would perform the test today without witnesses. Not only did his experiment not work, he published a paper on it. (See Help Won't Start). Then he called the professor. The professor suggested that he add gasoline to his experiment just to see what happened. Combustion! I think that since his experiment failed that he should get an "F" for the course. However, he did ask the advice of the professor so maybe a "C-".

Class discuss.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
lol, he's a funny guy ain't he folks. . . who buys a car with a faulty fuel guage? i mean honestly. . .i think i should get at least a B+ for push starting the thing after the battery went down! Also, the "professor" needs to think things through when he tells his daughter to meet me somewhere to get the battery charger, as if I could get the car started to meet her there in the first place!!

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
I test drove a couple n/a's when I was about 16, 2 out of the 3 had either the whole cluster malfunctioning.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
I think it's freaking hilarious you guys are father and son and post on here. It was also only a matter of time before this happened.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.