ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i recently acquired a large collection of S30 parts and will be selling off extra parts i dont need. The main cars I have parts for are 240z, 260z, but still some parts for the 280z and zx. I will start by listing the body kits I have and then engine parts.

Body kits:
Jim Cook Racing CAL-Z Wide Body Kit x2: $500 each, some cracks but in good usable shape
complete 940Z kit: $700 nice kit in good shape
kaminari kit: $700 new, never mounted
IMSA kit with G-Nose: $900 good usable shape
IMSA front and rear fenders: $600
Whale tails x3: $150 each
Whale tail and hatch x2: $400 each
Complete GTO Velo Rossa kit: $4000 never mounted on a car with no cracks at all
Misc mold-on fender flares set of four x3: $75 each, various condition some have minor cracks
rear 3 piece spoilers x3: $75 each, various condition some have minor cracks
Fiberglass Hoods x10: most of these hoods are unique, but i have cowl induction hoods, stock style hoods, and one-of-a kind hoods. Each are $250 and are in good shape and mountable with no major damage
MSA Type 1 like style Air dams (Ducted) x8: $100 each, these are also slightly different but the same style, although a few are the flexible urethane type

There's probably some kits im forgetting but this is the bulk of them, i will be uploading pictures soon but if youre interested in any of the kits or are looking for a specific kit please dont hesitate to call me at 770-361-8955 or if i dont answer call my friend at 770-722-7250 and i can tell you what we have and send you pictures. Parts are located in Auburn, GA at my shop

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Drivetrain Parts:

Here is the engine parts i have and complete engines:
L24,L26, L28 engines: $200 and up, I have short blocks, long blocks, and complete engines
L28ET dropouts: $700 and up depending on how complete and auto or manual, i also have complete 280zx turbo parts cars available
E31, E88, N42, N47, P79, P90, P90a Heads: $100 and up depending on how complete and which head
Weber DGV carbs x4: $150 a set
Valve covers: $75 each
Turbo valve covers: $100 each
Complete 280zx turbo rear subframe with differential, axles, and framing: $600
280zx 3.54 Turbo differentials with axles x5: $500 each
Triple weber 40 DCOEs x2: $900 each, stored indoors for years, complete carbs with linkage that may need to be cleaned
Arizona Z car four barrel converion with rebuilt holley carb x2: $400
HKS Type 2 surge tank: $2000, very rare piece in good shape with pop off valve

I have a ton more parts that im forgetting but this is a general idea of what i have right now, please call me at 770-361-8955 or my friend at 770-722-7250 or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you need any part for your S30, I'm sure we can help you in some way, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body parts

Here is the list of body parts and other panels i have
S30-
Hatches-$200
Doors- $200 and up
Hoods-$100 and up
Fenders- $150 and up

I have a ton of each of these in various condition so i thought this would be the easiest way to list them, call me or PM if youre looking for a set and what youre looking to spend and Ill help you out :smile

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Current stock of heads and engines sold, will have more soon, prices have been lowered on almost all items!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

I am looking to buy a 5 speed transmission off of a 77-78 280Z.

I am also looking for a 75-76 N42 head.

I am also looking for all 4 strut assembly's (with spindles) for a 77-78 280z.

All parts must be in good condition.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for an early Engine Temp / Oil Pressure gauge (oil pressure needs to go to 140 - not 90) and I am also looking for 1970 Air Injection Tube set that is connected to the exhaust manifold. Also looking for excellent condition OEM windshield. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys i recently acquired a large collection of S30 parts and will be selling off extra parts i dont need. The main cars I have parts for are 240z, 260z, but still some parts for the 280z and zx. I will start by listing the body kits I have and then engine parts.

Body kits:
Jim Cook Racing CAL-Z Wide Body Kit x2: $500 each, some cracks but in good usable shape
Misc mold-on fender flares set of four x3: $75 each, various condition some have minor cracks
Fiberglass Hoods x10: most of these hoods are unique, but i have cowl induction hoods, stock style hoods, and one-of-a kind hoods. Each are $250 and are in good shape and mountable with no major damage
MSA Type 1 like style Air dams (Ducted) x8: $100 each, these are also slightly different but the same style, although a few are the flexible urethane type

There's probably some kits im forgetting but this is the bulk of them, i will be uploading pictures soon but if youre interested in any of the kits or are looking for a specific kit please dont hesitate to call me at 770-361-8955 or if i dont answer call my friend at 770-722-7250 and i can tell you what we have and send you pictures. Parts are located in Auburn, GA at my shop
I'm looking for an R200 with axle half shafts. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looking for a 3 wire 240Z tachometer. Most of them are 4 wire type with a square white 4 prong connector. The 3 wire type has 3 threaded studs on the back. Larry

·
Registered
122 Posts

Body kits:

Hey Bud, I need some interior stuff for 79zx

Both interior door panels

Fastener Rail for the tail light panel

Let me now if you have any of these in good condition

Thanks
Bruce
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts