ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
18, my Z is my second car. First car I ever had was a Volvo 740 GLE 16-valve. I'm sorry, but that thing could pick up when it needed to. For a volvo at the time it was really quick. Of course, not as quick as my Z....

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
21...bought my first z, an 81zxt, at 17. flipped it last year and transplanted motor into 73 240, now working on completing this z.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i mistakenly referred to my 85 as my second Z, but in actuality it is my fourth. I forgot about the other 76 and the 77, since i no longer have them. So far, 75% of my Zs have been older than me.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
37 here.
I actually had wallpaper in my bedroom as a kid with 240Zs on it. I would love to have a roll or two of that wallpaper now! I got my first Z 20 years ago and have had many since.

·
Registered
475 Posts
31. I was brought home from the hospital in a 71 240, sitting on my mothers lap, no seatbelt laws then! car was new then, I was given that same car when I turned 16, crashed it hard when I was 18 (totalled) and have had 8 S30's since then, and one S130, still miss that 1st one though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm 53 but when I'm in my "Z" I feel alot younger...can't say I feel like I'm 15 again, but I'll take 30 or 35? Bottom line is, you're as old as you feel.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just turned 20 on Halloween... had my Z since i turned 17.. she's run like 8 months total since then lol

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
39 and wrenching on my third Z

Old Datsuns never die, they just get restored.

Thats how I feel every time i get behind the wheel. No matter how the day has gone I can always look forward to the drive home :D

Z,
Kevin

41 - 60 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.