Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for this:

keep in mind, it does include a boost and AFR gauge in the package

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
couple questions: is it made specifically for Z31 pillars? how good of quality is the guage manufacturer?

just FYI to everyone, a 3 pod pillar from guagepods.com is around 50 bucks (without the guages). I would much rather have two though.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it's for 84-89 specifically, and i'm not positive as to the gauges used, the overlayed text makes it hard to say. i'll post as soon as i know.

·
Registered
154 Posts
looks like cheep sh!t, and i have the one from gaugepods. it looks ok the color is a little of but i dont care. for my third gauge i just got a used voltmeter(the car dont have one stock) for 20 shipped

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
where did you find this? Ive never seen a 2 pod pillar specifically for the Z31. this must be new. is it avaliable without the guages? I have guages already so I wont buy it if those are included. That is, if you are guaging insterest for us.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
this crap is on Ebay all the time, I believe it's $50 with the two gauges, it's on ebay all the time and if it's not the one on ebay its very similar

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
50 with two gauges? good luck finding that. it runs 130 shipped, which is why i didn't buy it.

i just wanted some opinions since i was considering it.

sport, this seller did have the bare 2 pod pillar up for a while, he will probably post another one soon.

the eBay seller id is "101propose", and he has an eBay store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.