ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work for parts store and get Brembo rotors for a good price and i found someone who would drill them for a good price also.. what would you guys pay? i sure as **** wouldnt pay 200 like msa's prices.. this would be the 70-77 size probably.. but i also havea set for an 84 300zx (front) ready to be drilled..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Make your own.

why would i do that? did you read my post? im getting the rotors cheap and someone going to drill them for me cheap.. and theyll be balanced.. why would i drill them my own.. itd probably take me 6 hours.. and they wouldnt be balanced either..

·
Registered
241 Posts

does having cross drilled stock rotors really help anyway? I would think that stock cross drilled rotors would be more cosmetic than anything, consitering you can do the toyota 4 piston swap for less than that, with better results

Dylan

·
Registered
222 Posts

Ummm, small problems in making your own in that rotors that arent drilled factory werent designed to drilled at all. The stressess you apply in braking can cause huge amounts of problemsin "homemade " cross drilled rotors and unless they are professionally made ones if you have an accident, your insurance wont cover you cause of illegal mods.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

ok who said i dont have the toyota calipers on my car? my rotors are being professionally drilled so im not too worried about them cracking or me having an accident because f them.. and im not too worried aboutlying to an insurance company.. Noone answered my question.. i researched getting my rotors drilled and i am getting it done i dont want anyone elses opinion.. thanks anyway htough.. but how much would people who want them pay.. i guess noone wants them.. oh well..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.