ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1989 300zx 2+2 coupe, t-top. The transmission died and it does not run and the air conditioning doesnt work. The body is in excellent condition. It has a quarter of a million miles on it. I tried kelly blue book but it cant determine a value for a car that doesnt run. Someone offered 300 for it but I think hes trying to nickel-and-dime me. Can ne one help me out?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
$300 is great

it dosnt run the motor is usless with 325986435r86 miles on it and at this current point of time these cars dont have the greatest value plus its a 2 + 2 and if its an auto well thats even worse

the only thing you got going for you is its an 89 though it is also kinda lame becausr its an 89 and not a 90 :p

·
Registered
724 Posts
Keep in mind that Nissan made fewer 2+2's then they did the 2 seaters. There is a demand for 2+2's if you can find the right person.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Obviously you have a value in mind. Stop asking what it's worth and put it up for sale. Then hold out until you get what you consider a reasonable price for it. Stop goofing around.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
You probably can't get more than $500 with a non-driving car....

Now replace the tranny and fix the A/c and you could probably get $1250-2000 for it...depending on the rest of the car.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Your only going to get what someones willing to pay. Right now your best offer is $300, if thats not adequet for you then hold onto the car until someone offers a higher bid. Its your car, sell it for what you want out of it and dont ask us what we think its worth, wait until you have an offer YOU think is worth entertaining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.