ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many forum users are in the Tenn area. Including Atlanta, NC, SC,KY, etc. Like to know what is going on Z-wise in your area. I live in East Tenn, which if your not familiar with the state, is closer to Toledo, Oh then Memphis, Tn.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Conover N.C. 50 miles north of Charlotte

The Z scene in my area is DEAD!!! There were alot about 5 years ago but they have all apparently succombed to the RUST MONSTER!! I drag race at about 5 different tracks in N.C. and there are rarely more than two Z's there at one time(including mine) ,although there are some V8 Z's at the track that I don't count! LOL

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>RE: How many readers are in the Tenn area, Ga,

I'm located in Eastern KY, the Man concerning the Z in my area!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Lilburn GA, north east of Atlanta

Haven't seen to many Zs in my area, but I know they are out there. Georgia Z Club meets at Hooters on Jimmy Carter Blvd. every month which is close to me. Haven't joined yet, but soon.
Mike

·
Registered
88 Posts
RE: readers in TN, NC, GA, SC

I'm in Greenville, SC. 2 hrs north of Atlanta and south of Charlotte. There are a lot of Z's in the area and maybe enough activity to warrant a club. We'll see.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In Raleigh, NC

moved here from Atlanta 2 months ago. I have seen 4 or 5 280ZX's and a couple early Z's since I've moved here. I see many more early and late 300's quite often.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RE: Cleveland Ga.

I live in Cleveland Ga. and there a couple Zs in my neck of the woods. My friend Zeus has a 300zxt and I have a 280zxt and there are a couple more with older people driving them ,don't see them go over 35mph.I'm on a close to impossile mission: To show 350,305 ,etc. etc.what Zs are made of.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE: Here in Knoxville I see lots of ZX's.

Not nearly as many Z's, but Plenty 280 zx and 300 zx cars. Ocassionally, I see a 240 but more often a 280Z. There is allegedly a decent following in the Z car club here, which meets at the Z-Barn, I think. I've never been, but I'd say that I will get in touch with them soon.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
North Augusta, SC

3 hours east of Atlanta. Right next to Augusta, Georgia. 1 1/2 hours from Columbia. A few Z's seen a ver little good ones mainly wore out looking Z's around here. Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.