ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a really great way to fix the cracked dash on my 1971 240Z. I bought a molded plastic DASH CAP from ACCU-FORM PLASTICS in Southern Utah for $46.07, plus $6.00 freight. This is ten percent less then the usual price because they were running a special. It took me about 30 minutes to install it myself and made my old dash look good as new.
If you a have car or truck with a cracked dash, or a bad door panel, you can reach ACCU-FORM at [email protected] or call toll-free 1-800-344-3274
They have more than 750 models of DASH CAPS to fit almost any make of car or truck.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
> It took me
> about 30 minutes to install it myself and
> made my old dash look good as new.

How original does it look? Can you tell while sitting in a normal position that there's anything under it? How about around the instruments? And the glove box door? My glove box door is in fantastic shape, so it might not look out of place. I'm considering doing this, but only if I can be sure it'll look 99% as good as a brand new unit.

Thanks!
-rr

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
> How original does it look? Can you tell
> while sitting in a normal position that
> there's anything under it? How about around
> the instruments? And the glove box door? My
> glove box door is in fantastic shape, so it
> might not look out of place. I'm considering
> doing this, but only if I can be sure it'll
> look 99% as good as a brand new unit.

> Thanks!
> -rr
> .
The DASH CAP fits and looks like an original dash. It's very hard to tell that it is a dash cap. Hurry up and order because they are listing the dash caps for 10% off. Mention my name Chris to get the 10% off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.