ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The engines are similiar are they not? would itcost to much due to alot of custom fabbing?

I can get a VGTT or I can get a Chevy 350, I wana know which would be more cost effective to swap in?

Post Edited (Apr 23, 7:30am)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love how freindly people are on this site...

And I did do a search on this topic in the 90-96 tech with no luck.

Should have checked on this one first.

Post Edited (Apr 23, 10:00am)

·
Registered
248 Posts
your not going to do it, dont try its stupid..you can make plenty of power with your vg30et...noone has done it..you think these guys are mean? you must be a ***** bitch, come to z31.com and ask this question

·
Registered
559 Posts
hahaha good morning.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes this swap has been done before but..

A) Do you have the time and money?

B) Do you have the skills do to it?

And I agree, just modify the VG30ET, you can make one **** of a killer set up out of that engine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it was just a thought but indeed I believe I will just restore my VG30ET and upgrade it from there.

Looks to be a PITA with either VG30DETT or LS1

Well thanks for the input.

Post Edited (Apr 23, 10:33am)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
anyone who is really serious about that kind of a engine swap wouldnt just give up that easily from a few people saying "dont do it" I think 90% of the people asking this question on here (and it gets asked at least once a week dude, so you gotta know why people have attitude) are just doing to either sound cool or for conversations sake. theya rnt really serious about doing it.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Stick with the VG30ET, thats the most cost effective motor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, it is just a thought.......one that thousands of other people have had. We arent haters, youre just uninformed and obviously new to this. Read around, get some knowledge and make an educated decision about your question on your own. Then, we can help you from there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.