Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,
I have a 78 280Z that I'd like to make for keyless entry. I've heard of Victoria British's kit, are there any more kits out there? I'm looking for a pretty much straight-forward, easy to assemble kit. If anyone has installed the Victoria British kit, is it pretty reliable (no breaking, no complaints). Also if anyone has instructions on installing this, please give me a heads up. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed the MSA version, it is alot of work if you do it properly, I first installed it on my 77 parts car to get everything alligned. Once installed, it is really neat, I would recommend it, but it takes some time and dosent just bolt on like the catalog states.

78 280 lots of goodies

·
Registered
290 Posts
7760401, How did you install yours? I looked at my door of my 78, but couldnt figure a good way to mount the actuators and rods.
Have a picture?

Thanks,

-BlaZed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry, no pix, I would have to tear my door apart to do so. But trust me, It will JUST fit. I had to add some extra screws to the door pannel, as there was a small bulge, only that I would notice. If I can be of addnl. help, please contact me.

Bill
280-Morro Bay, CA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.