ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a rocket! my first ride in the 88hybrid tonight has my adreneline pumping high. its 2am and i cant sleep. how the **** am i going to get to work on time. anyone who' s had doubts, can put them to rest. at 10psi, theres not a car on the road, that will beat it, wait till its tuned and hitting 15pounds. congradulations kev!!! If you think your Z's fast, imagine riding in the hybrid!!! the only thing that sucked, was that i had to drive home in mine. i have a lot of work to do!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ha,Ha, You sound hyped!
Good stuff!

We want vids!

·
Registered
458 Posts
yea, VIDS A MUST!

·
Registered
281 Posts
ditto

·
Registered
958 Posts
yes. your absolutely right. All of his pictures are just poorly photoshoped. It makes sense now. I don't believe 88hybrid... The only way I'll beleive he did anything to his car, is if he takes my car and gets it running @ errrrr 400hp.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
cant wait to see the DYNO sheet either :p

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I was thinking of buying a vg33 and creating a vg34 and keeping my car naturally aspirated, but... maybe i'll look more into this turbo stuff.

hybrid: how many miles were on your engine before you began this project? my car is getting **** close to 130,000 miles and so i'm wary of sending it too much abuse. But seeing the completed pictures is awesome. a job very well done. now, as everybody else has already said: Mine next!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
My freind came to me one day, and said...."I found a JDM Turbo Motor on Ebay for youre car. You can just drop it in!"

So I pondered it for a day or so, and blindedly bought the engine with NO idea at all was I needed to make a turbo engine work in my car.

I read a few posts, after finding this site, and bought a Crossmember, installed the engine. I originally used the NA injectors, and computer. Basicly just installed the turbo engine, and hooking it all up the way it was. Except I added and Vortec FMU, and an MSD 6-al-BTM to retard timing under boost.

Thats how this car started to be what it is now. I just sort of get carried away in my projects.

My new project is the Inground Pool in my backyard that is needing finished. I am going to build an outside Fireplace, and a Bar. ZShould be sweet. I will start on it in March or so..

It looks Bad now, but next year, Im sure I will see more of my freinds than I usually do!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.