ZCar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a datsun 1600 1970 model z18t engine currently non turbo., Im a car mechanic at gladesville at all district mechanical repairs, hows thies for bad luck ,my girlfriends sister has a 350z 7 model ,its got a idle issue revs up and down etc,I thought id have a go fixing this ,but the clutch pedal was failing so discovered a leaking conical clutch slave cylinder leak ,replaced that one friday night nothing better to do,anyway a few days later a 1st rainey day in mths ,driving the zed home ,which i love to drive ,dick head driver in front no reason hits the brakes i went to go round him next thing you know ive hit the gutter with the rh back wheel bounce off that into his brand new honda crv
his rh wheel with the lh front headlight,dam. car not insured ... 15000 dollars damage to honda ,lhf guard on zed needed a hid headlight a front bumper bar,headlight suport bracet,lh lower control arm and caster arm in front and two arms in the rear rh side are bent,**** ...... make sure you insure your cars people, even third party property damage! so i think i have to pay for everything...how ****** ....... i can drive a love drifting ,, i think i hit oil maybe diesel.god knows anyway just watch out .**** can happen anytime anywhere

1 - 1 of 1 Posts