ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a picture of your car to a Ford bud of mine. He's talking how his neighbor builds Cobra's. Post what month your car is featured, or send me one of the 200 copies I'm sure you're gonna get. Gawd you're a scumbag, you putz you. ****, I wanna be RICH

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You have no idea what I had to sell to build this car man. I had a very nice Cherokee 4.0 that I sold and then I drove a Toyota station wagon TURD for a year (I think I got CO poisoning from it). I wish I were RICH too. The cool thing about building your OWN car is that it's such a kick to KNOW, just KNOW, that the effort was yours and not some robot at a factory.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
up yers anyways

girlfriend is looking for a new car. as soon as she settles on something I'll drive the Buick (it's a Reatta, so not so bad), then the old Z's going down baby. I've decided, I'm gonna do it to my ' 72. Rust popping out on doors and wheelwells again...nothing to lose really. Gawd I hope I don't change my mind again

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know

I've read the manual...got it memorized. I am not equipped to do this but John has a shop he recommended in Tampa, I'm not above stripping the car and trailering it up there. I think it's z-therapy that buys the kit, puts on the frame reinforcements installs the interior and paints it for 14 grand, basically turn key. So if I do the interior myself and get it painted locally I should be able to trim a little off that. I need someone to do the frame work and fiberglass. I have a thousand questions I'm gonna e-mail ya if you don't mind

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.